Welcome to Day #22 in our Travel is… series!
Travel is Exploring!
We love traveling together as a family. Our travels may not be very far (yet), but even on our short, local adventures we enjoy exploring, dreaming and discovering as a family.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
If you live in the Southeast or are planning to visit check out these posts I have written;
- Over 200+ FREE Family Things To See and Do In Georgia
- Free and Frugal Things To See and Do in Beaufort, SC
- Albany Southwest Georgia’s Hidden Gem
- 7 Natural Wonders Of Georgia
- How To Spend A Day In Macon
- Lessons From The Grave PLUS A List of Georgia Cemeteries
- Your Georgia Fieldtripping Travel Guide
- Cultural Events and Tours in Georgia
- Traveling Back In Time – A Visit To Historic Marietta
- Georgia Homeschool Days
Do you explore, dream and discover with your family? If not what is holding you back?
Please click the image below to see the other posts in this series!