When our Fathom cruise to the Dominican Republic was unexpectedly cancelled last week, our family was left with packed suitcases and a week with Daddy on vacation. We decided to make lemons from lemonade, and head to one of our favorite places on Earth, and certainly in Florida- Walt Disney World! This time of the year, the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival is in full bloom. I hope that YOU can visit the magic and wonder of Disney resorts— on us! (And,we are rebooked on Fathom in June!)
Right now, through May 20th, I’ve teamed up with an awesome group of blogging friends to provide one blessed family with a chance to win a 3- night Walt Disney World Resort vacation for a family of 4 (2 parents and up to 2 children) and 2 days with of your choice of Disney World theme park tickets too! (must be 18 or older to enter & be responsible for your own transportation to and from Walt Disney World.)
Are you a Disney fan? Have you been to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot? Enter the giveaway below, and then leave a comment to let me know your favorite park!
Check out this poem inspired by time in Paris (at Epcot)
Love travel? Sign up for more giveaways, awesome freebies to help you GO, and adventure posts, here. It’s FREE to join the faith and family travel community HERE!
- Must be 18 or older to enter and win
- “bring a friend along” unlocks all of the other entry options for viral sharing option
- based on a family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids)
- travel must be booked within 2 weeks of winning
- travel takes place September (any time in September 2016) or 1st 2 weeks of December 2016
- travel must begin on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday and be for 3 consecutive nights and take place in 2016
- winner will receive a Deluxe Studio villa at either Saratoga Springs, Old Key West or Boardwalk (based on availability at time of booking)
- Travel to and from Disney is your responsibility.