Travel is….for making summers count.
Welcome to day 24 in out Travel Is Series! Make sure you head over to our landing page and read the rest of our awesome series! Keep reading for some of the Best Ideas for US Summer Travel!
Best US Summer Travel Ideas to inspire you!
As a mama watching my kiddos grow and with summer just weeks away, I’m thinking about how I have 12 summers left with one kiddo and 11 with the other before they will be headed off to college and possibly making their own summer plans for the rest of their lives.
I want to make summers count and one way to do that is through US travel.
Making memories, seeing new places, experiencing new things, and even new culture is sure fire bet for lasting memories. We are headed to Ireland next month to visit grandparents and this will be my children’s first trip out of the country. We also have some fun trips big and small planned during the summer right here in the U.S. In my research, I’ve rounded up some great family vacation destination ideas and reviews and broken them out by region. And make sure to signup for the exclusive Word Traveling newsletter and get your FREE printable postcards, and your free map Road Trip Game HERE !
Happy traveling and make your summer count with these best US summer travel ideas!
- Cowboy Adventures in Forth Worth, Texas – Thrifty Jinxy
- Monterey Bay, California – Spoonful of Flavor
- Summer at Sea World in San Diego – A Day In Candiland
- Family Friendly Fun in Columbus, Ohio – The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Midwestern Natural Wonders – Thrifty Jinxy
- Zoombezi Bay in Columbus, Ohio – Mission To Save
- 14 Can’t Miss Attractions at Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Everyday Savvy
- Anna Maria Island, Florida – All In a Day’s Work
- Blue Ridge, Georgia – Shaken Together Life
- Flamingo Gardens in Davie, Florida – Thrifty Jinxy
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm – Western New Yorker
- Staycation: Frugal Fun in Southwest Florida – Chaos Is Bliss
- Walt Disney World on a Tight Budget – Family Frugal Fun
- Adventures in Tampa, Florida with a Family– Word Traveling
- Best Philadelphia Area Attractions For Families With Special Needs – A Day In Our Shoes
- Family Travel in Wildwood, New Jersey – Long Island Parent Source
Tips & More
- Best Family Beach Vacations in the U.S. – Life Is Poppin’
- Tips For Traveling Out West With Your Kids – A Day In Our Shoes
This was a special guest post from Kathy Penney for the Travel Is… series.
Connect with her at the details below.
Cook/ Editor, Penney Lane Kitchen