Welcome to our Travel is… series!
Thanks for joining the adventure with us as we hear inspiring stories and travel tips from top family bloggers. Every post during this series, our team of gifted storytellers share what travel means to them and can mean for you and your family!
Bookmark this page so you can find the the new posts every day (listed below) and be sure to follow the hashtags #wordtraveling for more about family travel.
A 31 Day Series from Top Family Bloggers:
- Travel is Possible for Your Family
- Travel is Good for Your Health!
- Travel is our Favorite Method of Homeschooling
- Family Travel is Both Affordable and Memorable
- Family Travel is an Adventure
- Travel is Necessary
- Travel is the Ultimate educational Adventure!
- Travel is the Best Gift
- Travel is Great for Creating Memories
- Family Travel is Nearly Free!
- Travel is About Family
- Family Travel is Stress Free with All Inclusive Family Travel
- Travel is Respite
- Travel is NOT for Boring Families
- Travel is the Ultimate Field Trip
- Traveling to a Blogging Conference is Worth the Investment
- Travel is Adventure at Any Age
- Travel is …
- Family Travel is the Tree of Life that Connects us All
- Travel is Good for the Soul
- Family Travel is Affordable
- Travel is Fun & Games
- “Travel is Exploring, Dreaming & Discovering”
- Travel is an Experience
- Travel is Making Summers Count- Best US Summer Family Travel Ideas
- Travel is Amazing
- Travel is Not for Wimps
- Travel is Life
- Travel is the Ultimate Education Adventure
- Travel is a MUST!
- Travel is Nurturing your Child’s Dream
- Travel is for Foodies
This giveaway ended, but please continue to read for all the fabulous posts and sponsors!
Giveaway Sponsors are:
Our Fabulous Florida Giveaway included:
-Weekend Getaway for a family of four at Casa del Rey, Hobe Sound, FL (3 days, 2 nights- Value $300)
– Awesome Snorkel Set up with High Def Mask, Awesome EVO Fins, an EVO Dry Backpack, an emocean microfiber beach towel and MORE- valued over $200, courtesy of Diver’s Direct. (Value $200)
– Set of Lonely Planet Kids Travel Guide Books, Courtesy of @LPKids, Valued at $49.95
-a 3-month subscription to Little Passports! Valued at $47.85
– More surprises!
– A E-Reader Book Pack including Paradise Praise’s Learn Spanish and Mexico Geography books and a family Bible Study from Intoxicated on Life
Other Travel Series Sponsors: